This adventure game is unlike anything else on the Skillz gaming platform. On Slayhem, you can defeat your enemies and even get paid real cash prizes for every win.
What is Slayhem and How to Play
Slayhem is a mobile adventure game that challenges you to win points defeating as many monsters as possible before the clock runs out. The game is a single player game that uses a point system to quantify your skill. You and your competitor will play games where you face the same wave of enemies, and whoever scores the most points by the end of the round wins.
The Slayhem app is available for free download on all iOS devices. There are no required in-app purchases to be able to play, because the app offers unlimited free play with Skillz Z-coins. However, if you want to enter into a cash prize tournament you will have make a small deposit to cover your entry fee.
All cash prize participants must pay a small entry fee to be able to compete for cash; these entry fees are what make up the cash prize pools on the app. If you win the game, you’ll profit from the game, winning back your entry fee and then some. But if you lose the game you will lose your entry fee, so every cash tournament comes with a bit of risk attached.
Entry fees are priced according to the cash prize amount. The greater the cash prize, the higher the entry fee will be priced- but you won’t find an entry fee exceeding $10 on the app.
Slayhem cash tournaments are intended to be relatively low risk. The cash prize competitions on the Slayhem app are only there to enhance the fun. They are not created as a means to get rich quick. They are just fun, friendly competitions with the added bonus of a real cash prize.
There are no bots on Slayhem. When you’re playing for cash, you’ll be competing against another real competitor who matches your skill level. This ensures that every tournament on the app is 100% skill-based and fair.
There are some necessary requirements you must meet to be eligible to play for cash. All. Cash prize competitors on Slayhem must be at least 18 years of age and living in an eligible location. Currently, cash prize tournaments are not available in the following US states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN.
With that being said, it is important to note that you do not have to play for cash to be able to play Slayhem. If you do not meet the requirements listed above, you can still slay all the monsters you wish with unlimited free practice rounds.
How to Download and Start Winning on Slayhem
- Download the app – The Slayhem app is available for free download on all iOS devices; you can download it here.
- Secure your account – Once the app has been installed onto your device, you will be sent to play a few practice rounds so you can learn he rules of the game. After you have completed the practice rounds, take the time to complete your account in the app. You can do so through the settings tab on your home page. Taking this step now is not mandatory, but it is best practice to help your cash prize deposit go as smoothy as possible. There are only a few basic questions you must complete and registering your account should only take a minute or so.
- Play free practice rounds – When your account is complete, start developing your strategy through the free practice rounds of the app.
- Make your entry fee deposit and play for cash – Once you’re ready to play for cash, start by depositing your entry fee coverage. You can do so by tapping the shopping cart icon located in the main menu of your home screen. After your entry fees have been covered, enter into your first Slayhem cash prize match.
- Withdraw your winnings- You can withdraw your winnings though the app after you have accumulated at least $10 in prizes. To do so, just tap the withdraw button in your settings tab. Cash prizes on Slayhem are sent out via PayPal; after you have withdrawn, wait 3-5 business days for your winnings to reach your account.
More Games like Slayhem That Can Help you Win Real Cash
Slayhem isn’t the only action-packed mobile game with legit cash prizes. Here are some of our favorite games like Slayhem that you should play today.
- Highlights: Play 20+ gaming favorites like Yahtzee, Boggle, Bejeweled in this all-in-one arcade.
- Device: iOS, Desktop
- Rewards & Benefits: Play for real cash prizes or in unlimited free play tournaments against other real competitors across the world, and cash out through PayPal.
- Developer: Game Taco Inc.
- Google Play Store Rating: 4.6/5 with 27.5k ratings
The games you have known and loved for decades are now available on the WorldWinner app. Play in over 20 games on one app including classic boardgames like Boggle, Scrabble, and Dominoes and retro video games like Atari Breakout. The app offers unlimited free play games and real cash prize tournaments. When you’re ready to play for cash make a deposit to cover your entry fees and start winning. You can play for FREE with your first deposit. Collect your winnings 24/7, and cash out through PayPal at any time.
Related Articles: WorldWinner Review
*Cash prize participants must be at least 18. Cash tournaments not available in AR, AZ, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, TN, or VT.
2. Bingo Bling
- Highlights: One app, multiple ways to win. Cash out playing Bingo or a variety of puzzle decks.
- Device: iOS
- Rewards & Benefits: Win up to $1,000 per Bingo game
- Developer: Game Story
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.8/5 stars with 13.3k ratings
Race your competitor to get the best Bingo score before the clock runs out. Each player has the same Bingo card, so you use your skills to get ahead. With Bingo Bling you don’t bet on your luck, you bet on your skills. The more you play and sharpen your gaming expertise, the more chance you have at beating out your competition.
Related Articles: Bingo Bling Review
3. Bubble Cash
- Highlights: Win this exciting tournament- style color bubble shooter game. Match colors to pop bubbles as you play against real life competitors.
- Device: iOS, Samsung
- Rewards & Benefits: Win free PayPal Cash with free tournaments
- Developer: Papaya Gaming
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.6/5 with 60.7k ratings
This bubble popping game is one of the App Store’s top five cash rewards games for a reason. Win free cash with Bubble Cash by entering into tournaments where you face opponents of your same skill level. You’ll love the colorful graphics and mega rewarding gameplay.
Related Articles: Bubble Cash Review
*Cash tournaments are not available in the following states: AK, CT, DE, LA, WA, and SD.
4. Dominoes Gold
- Highlights: Domino board games & Domino tournaments – Challenge your skills with this worthy classical game against in-game computers and live players in a race against cash prizes
- Device: Samsung
- Rewards & Benefits: Real Cash prizes, Free Gift Cards, & Rewards
- Developer: Skillz
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.7/5 with 23.1k ratings
- Samsung Galaxy Store Rating: 4.5/5 with 1.831k ratings
Dominoes have never been so competitive until you come across Dominoes Gold. Either test your skills in dominoes in training or challenge yourself against the computer and win actual real cash with this game.
Even enter in tournaments to win cash against real domino players and a race to the top of the leaderboards. Get the highest score and get more cash. Pretty simple if you ask us!
Related Articles: Dominoes Gold Review
Cash games are not currently available in AR, CT, DE, LA, and SD
5. Solitaire Fortune
- Highlights: This is solitaire kicked up a notch. Play competitive solitaire against other real competitors who match your skill level.
- Device: iOS
- Rewards & Benefits: Win cash prizes reaching $50 in minutes as you play this competitive take on Solitaire.
- Developer: Tripledot Fortune LLC
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.3/5 with 197k ratings
Solitaire Fortune levels up your classic game of solitaire. This game is fast paced, skill based, and ultra-competitive. The app will automatically pair you with a competitor who matches your skill level, so you have an even playing ground to duke it out and take home the cash prize. Play for cash or just for fun on this game.
Related Articles: Solitaire Fortune Review