Finally! A game where you can show your knowledge and win some cash while. BigBrain Games & Trivia is a new way to show your smarts on the Apple Appstore, and you’re not going to want to miss out.
What is BigBrain Games & Trivia and How to Play
BigBrain Games & Trivia is a trivia app that immerses users into interactive trivia tournaments with other users from across the world. The BigBrain app is available for free download on all iOS devices, offering unlimited free practice rounds and cash prize tournaments.
Show what you know and prove that you have the biggest brain in the room in 12 questions. BigBrain Games & Trivia offers a wide variety of trivia genres, testing players knowledge in things like vampire movies, classic rock, and TV villains.
The app offers several ways to play, including free practice rounds, head-to-head cash tournaments, and daily live trivia events.
To play the game, just choose your game play presence and desired topic, then answer the questions as fast as possible. Your score is based on accuracy and speed, and you’ll be able to see where you stand in the leaderboard after every question.
How to Download and Start Winning
- Download the app – The BigBrain Games & Trivia app is available for free on all iOS devices and could expand to new platforms soon.
- Create an account – After the app has been installed onto your device, you will have to create your account to continue. This should only take a few minutes and is mandatory to prove that you are eligible to play the game. All BigBrain Games & Trivia users must be at least a8 years of age and be living in an eligible location to play. Cash prize game play on the BigBrain Games & Trivia app is not available in AR, AZ, DE, FL, LA, MD, MI, MT NE, NM, SC, and TN. To conform your account, you will have to include your date of birth and allow temporary location services to guarantee that you are abiding by state laws on Big Brain Games & Trivia. If you need the requirements listed above, you won’t have any trouble creating your account. In total, your Big Brain Games & Trivia account will include your name, birthdate, email, and location. Once that is complete, you will be all set to start playing.
- Select the topics you know – Once your account is confirmed, you’ll be asked to pick out some trivia topic that you know well. The trivia genres on BigBrain are vast, you can compete in trivia about your favorite sports, TV shows, and more.
- Play your first round of trivia – After you’ve confirmed your topics, you will play a practice round of trivia. This is just a tutorial for the game that models a real trivia competition, so you won’t actually be competing against real people in a live event. Once you’ve completed the tutorial, the app will give you $2 of bonus cash to enter into your first game of trivia.
- Cover your entry fees – The game will give you some bonus cash to sponsor your first tournament, but if you want to play more it’s a good idea to set aside some entry fee funds on the app. To do so, tap the blue dollar sign logo at the top right corner of your screen and hit the deposit button. Your deposit will sponsor your entry fees in the game.
- Enter into live trivia tournaments – Once you’ve squared away some entry fee cash, you’re all set to show what you know through BigBrain live trivia tournaments!
Games like BigBrain Games & Trivia you should be Playing
BigBrain Games & Trivia offers unique, but easy to learn, gameplay where you can show off your skills. We found some similar skill-based apps with cash prize opportunities that you should add to your mobile gaming rotation.
1. Solitaire Fortune
- Highlights: This is solitaire kicked up a notch. Play competitive solitaire against other real competitors who match your skill level.
- Device: iOS
- Rewards & Benefits: Win cash prizes reaching $50 in minutes as you play this competitive take on Solitaire.
- Developer: Tripledot Fortune LLC
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.3/5 with 197k ratings
Solitaire Fortune levels up your classic game of solitaire. This game is fast paced, skill based, and ultra-competitive. The app will automatically pair you with a competitor who matches your skill level, so you have an even playing ground to duke it out and take home the cash prize. Play for cash or just for fun on this game.
Related Articles: Solitaire Fortune Review
2. Bingo Bling
- Highlights: One app, multiple ways to win. Cash out playing Bingo or a variety of puzzle decks.
- Device: iOS
- Rewards & Benefits: Win up to $1,000 per Bingo game
- Developer: Game Story
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.8/5 stars with 13.3k ratings
Race your competitor to get the best Bingo score before the clock runs out. Each player has the same Bingo card, so you use your skills to get ahead. With Bingo Bling you don’t bet on your luck, you bet on your skills. The more you play and sharpen your gaming expertise, the more chance you have at beating out your competition.
Related Articles: Bingo Bling Review
3. Solitaire Cube
- Highlights: Play this game of Solitaire, but it’s no ordinary Solitaire because you get to play with friends! Play in matchup competitions to earn prizes and win cash and more. Challenge yourself to win big through Solitaire Cube
- Device: iOS & Samsung
- Rewards & Benefits: $20 Cash Payouts a day, Rewards, Prizes, & In-Game Rewards
- Developer: Skillz
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.6/5 with 88k ratings
- Samsung Galaxy Store Rating: 4.5/5 with 6.971k ratings
This new game of Solitaire gets the players going through creative in-game features and interactive gameplay. Play among other players looking to win the big cash prizes Solitaire Cube gives out!
Enter tournaments and play with players around the world to win the cash pot while getting onto the leaderboards. Challenge your skills and earn more points against friends or foes by being the person with the most points at the end of the game.
Gain cash $20 cash payouts with Solitaire Cube on your iOS or Samsung device now!
Related Articles: Solitaire Cube Review
Cash games are not currently available in AR, CT, DE, LA, and SD
4. Bingo Clash
- Highlights: Test your speed with this skill-based bingo game
- Device: iOS, Samsung
- Rewards & Benefits: Cash rewards, free play tournaments.
- Developer: Aviagames
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.5/5 with 75k ratings
If you’re looking for a new twist on a classic, you’ve come to the right place. Bingo Clash makes bingo a fun, skill-based game where you can compete against real people at your skill level for cash prizes. Practice your skills and earn enough gems to enter into a cash tournament for free.
Related Articles: Bingo Clash Review
5. Solitaire Smash
- Highlights: The new fast paced version of solitaire that pays cash prizes
- Device: iOS
- Rewards & Benefits: Top three winners get cash winnings with every tournament
- Developer: Appsolyut.tov
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.5/5 with 446 ratings
Want to find a solitaire game that’s fast paced, competitive, and fun? You’ve found it. Solitaire Smash remixes the classic game into something new and exciting while rewarding winners with cash prizes. This app even gives you the opportunity to win free cash by entering in tournaments at no cost. Play unlimited free practice levels or win some extra cash with competitive tournaments with this game.
Related Articles: Solitaire Smash Article Review
6. Bingo Tour
- Highlights: The latest skill-based bingo puzzle where you play against other real people across the world. Use power-ups and boosts to outscore your competitors and fill your bingo board.
- Device: iOS
- Rewards & Benefits: Real cash prizes from in-gameplay. Enter into tournament-style competitions with prize pools up to $2,000.
- Developer: Avia Games
- Apple App Store Rating: 4.9/5 with 40.9k ratings
This skill-based bingo game offers over $400,000 in cash prizes and is paying people every day. Enter into tournaments with prize pools with $100 and up. You can take home some extra dough in only a few minutes with Bingo Tour. This app is in the top three real money games on the Appstore because of its consistent payout rate and binge-worthy game play.
Related Articles: Bingo Tour Review