You could have 12 games on your phone without cluttering your phone screen or sucking up all of your device’s data storage. Blitz Games can simplify your mobile gaming, they have all the essential mobile games that you need loaded onto one app.
Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about the Blitz Games app.
What is Blitz Games?
Blitz Games is an iOS app that offers an entire arcade of fun popular games including bingo, solitaire, bubble shooter and more. The app offers unlimited free play as well as cash prize tournaments in 12 games.
Currently, Bingo Blitz is only available for iOS users, but the app is a fairly new release so it could expand so new platforms soon. Over on the Apple Appstore, Bingo Blitz has an impressive 4.6-star rating with over 112 thousand user reviews. On top of all of that positive acclaim, Bingo Blitz is ranked in the top five real money games on the Appstore.
Blitz Games is free to download and play, with no required purchases in the app to be able to enjoy all of the games on the app. You can play completely free, and even win free bonus cash to enter into cash prize tournaments free of charge.
The app was developed by VLB, a new mobile game developer who has set out to create skill-based games that anyone can enjoy.
Is Blitz Games Legit?
Yes- Blitz Games is legit. There are thousands of active users playing and winning on the app, and the app pays out real money to users every day.
Blitz Games cash prize tournaments use the entry fee model, meaning that all cash prize competitors must pay a small entry fee to be able to participate. These entry fees make up the cash prize pool for every tournament.
However, you only have to pay entry fees if you are competing for cash. Every game on the app offers unlimited free play through Blitz coins, the free in-app currency on Blitz Games. You can earn up to 100 Blitz Coins in any free play game on the app, and once you’ve saved up 800 Blitz Coins you can use them to enter into a cash prize tournament free of charge.
To sum things up, yes Blitz Games is legit. Blitz is one of the newest casual gaming arcades on the Appstore and its high acclaim is a reflection of its quality. Users of all experience levels can enjoy easy to learn games, real money opportunities and more all in one app.
How Much Can You Earn on Blitz Games?
There is no limit to how much one can earn on Blitz Games; your capacity for cash winnings all comes down to how much entry fee cash a user can lay on the line.
There is inherent risk to play in a traditional cash prize tournament on the app. If you lose the game, you will lose your entry fee cash. But if you win the tournament you profit, winning back your entry fee and then some.
Compared to other games, the risk level on Blitz Games is relatively low. The highest entry fee is set at just $4 for a $15 cash prize. Low-stakes gameplay keeps things lighthearted and fun- just as it’s meant to be.
Blitz Games was not intended to be a side hustle or a way to meaningfully impact your income. The cash prize tournaments are only there to add to the fun. If you like to heat up the competition by competing for small sums of cash, then try a cash prize tournament! But keep your earning expectations in check, because this app won’t make you a millionaire, but it can help you get some extra pocket change here and there.
Here is a breakdown of the available prizes on Blitz Games.
- 100 Blitz Coins prize, 60 Blitz Coins entry fee (free play round)
- $2.50 prize, 800 Blitz Coins entry fee (free cash game)
- $1 cash prize, 60 cent entry fee
- $3.80 cash prize, $1 entry fee
- $4 cash prize, $2.50 entry fee
- $15 cash prize, $4 entry fee
How to Get Started on Blitz Games
Ready to start playing and winning on the app? Here are the steps to make it happen.
- Download the app – The Blitz Games app is available for free download on all iOS devices, with unlimited free play and real cash prize tournaments.
- Pick your first game – Once the app has been installed onto your device, you’ll gain access to all of the games in the blitz arcade. Choose the game you’d like to start with and play your first game!
- Save your account – After you’ve walked through some game tutorials and played a few practice rounds, it’s best to save your account in the app. This is not required, but it is best practice to keep your winnings as safe as possible. To save your account, tap on your user profile in the top right corner of your home screen. Then press save account! This will only take a minute or so, your account will be verified through your phone number.
- Play some free practice rounds – After you’ve saved your account, continue leaning games and developing your skills through the free practice rounds.
- Start collecting real cash winnings – When you’re ready to start playing for cash, you may need to make a deposit to cover your entry fees. To do so, tap the shopping icon located in the many at the bottom of your screen to cover your entry fees. If you’ve already won enough Blitz Coins go play your first cash prize tournament for free, you won’t have to make an entry fee deposit before you play. It should be noted that cash prize tournaments are only available to eligible users. All cash prize participants must be at least 18 years of age and living in a US state that permit cash prize gaming. As of right now, Blitz Games cash tournaments are not available to those in AR, MT, LA or TN, but anyone can play in the free practice rounds on the app.
- Withdraw your cash prizes – When you’re ready to withdraw your cash winnings, you can do so in the app through Venmo, PayPal, Apple Pay, or any major cardholder. Then, just wait 3-5 business days for your winnings to hit your account. If you have any questions regarding your pending winnings, contact Blitz at email@example.com.
How to Play Blitz Games
The Blitz Games app has 12 of the most popular casual games, all in one app. We’ve provided a brief overview of every mini game the Blitz arcade currently has to offer.
Test your skills in classic klondike solitaire. Your solitaire success will be quantified through the game’s point system, outscore your competitors by solving your deck as fast and efficiently as possible.
Play skill-based bingo with unique power ups and point boosters that transform this classic game into something new and exciting.
Mobile 8-ball, with real cash prizes. Play head-to-head or in tournament-style competitions where you can show off your aim and accuracy skills.
Pop bubbles as you launch them into bubble color groups. When you successfully launch a bubble into a color group of three or more- they’ll pop! See if you can clear the board before time runs out.
If you love Candy Crush or Bejeweled, you’ll love this game. Swap gems to clear your puzzle board before your run out of moves.
How many puzzle pieces can you fit onto the grid before the two-minute timer runs out? Test your organizational and quick-thinking skills in this block puzzle game.
Destroy balls with your cannon in this Space Invaders-style game. Watch out for special boosts and powerups that you can enact to increase your score.
Play classic train dominoes against the computer, and score as many points as possible. You and your competitor will both be dealt the same hand of dominoes, whoever can score the most points will win.
This game is the perfect combination of solitaire and blackjack. See how many stacks of 21 you can make with your hand of cards.
Solitaire Tri Peaks
Play in competitive tri peaks solitaire. You and your competitor will both be playing with the same hand of cards. Whoever can score the most points in the least amount of time will take the W.
Trace over letters to spell out words in this competitive word search game.
Those who love the satisfaction of organizing will love this game. Your job is to organize the objects on your screen and find the pairs, when you’ve found a pair, send it to the portal to clean your space. Whoever can clear the space first will win.
Blitz Games is one of the hottest and newest cash prize apps that you should add to your mobile phone rotation. Users can win up to $15 in two minutes or less, and transfer it right to your virtual wallet through the app.
This app has all of the gaming essentials, making it the ultimate one stop shop for free play and cash prize casual gaming.
This page may include links to our sponsors. We may receive compensation if you click on a link and download an app from one of our sponsors. Real Money Gamer provides information about and reviews of various apps and games, based on the opinions of our writers. We do not own or operate the apps and games. If you have questions or need assistance with a particular game or app, please contact the developer directly.